Are you a qualified HR professional who is experienced in various HR areas?
Do you know that you can earn extra income on a part-time or full-time basis as a HR consultant?
The same skills that you use daily for your employer are highly valuable.
The labor market is changing fast in Kenya and organizations, especially; the SME and medium-sized firms who cannot afford a full time highly skilled HR professional are looking for HR experts to guide them on recruitment, training, HR policies, etc.
And the beauty of starting your own HR or recruitment consulting business is that you don’t need millions to set up an office and employ staff so as to get business.
Jane joined our class and by the third week, she had printed business cards reading HR Consultant. By the end of the first month, she had gotten her first client who paid K’sh 150,000 to develop a HR policy and job descriptions for their midsized company.
Opportunities in HR
I have been in HR consultancy for over 10 years now and I can attest to the fact that there is a huge demand for the following HR services.
- Setting up HR structures and systems – help an organization set up HR policies, procedures, job descriptions, and employee contracts.
- Recruitment – you ease the pain that SMEs go through to attract the best employees.
- Training – most in-demand trainings include sales, customer service, leadership, time management, etc.
- Labour Laws – companies whether big or small are looking to comply with labor laws. Position yourself as an expert and you’ll have many clients.
Where To Start
If you are truly passionate about setting up your own HR consultancy or recruitment business, you might be wondering where to start. Not to worry! We have a 7-week start your own HR consultancy course.
Join us for the 7 days, once a week , HR consulting success course and learn how to start your HR consultancy business (part-time or full time), land clients, and make money from HR consulting.
This unique course is for you if you want to:
- Utilize your HR skills and make money. You can earn 100K a month on a part-time basis.
- Start a HR consulting or recruitment agency business and don’t have any experience
- Have a flexible schedule. You can control when and how you work.
- You are already running an HR consultancy business and want to know how to market and get consistent clients.
Join Us and Learn How To Succeed In The HR Consultancy Business
During the 7-week consulting success program, you will learn:
- The foundation of a successful consultancy or service business. I will share from my own experience of consulting with organizations for over 10 years and from interacting with hundreds of consultants personally over the last decade.
- Learn the most in demand and best paying HR consulting areas in Kenya currently.
- How to identify your ideal HR clients who are willing to pay you for your HR expertise (and how to go about selling them without being salesy)
- How to price and package your HR services. We will explore different approaches and what will work best for your type of business.
- Building Your Marketing System, You’ll understand why people say “consulting is a marketing business” (and how to develop a marketing system that puts you in front of more of your clients, consistently). We shall help you develop your marketing message and material be it a website, company profile, proposals and business cards so that clients are attracted to you
- How to find new customers – new customers and more sales are essential for profit and growth. We will share a little known yet extremely effective ten-step formula to locate and find new customers. This same formula helped one client of ours to increase his customer base by 46% last year.
- Most importantly, you’ll have an approach that elite HR consultants use to set up a successful consulting business.
By following this process, you will master how to start your own HR consulting business.
One on One Mentoring – When you sign up for the course you will receive mentoring and support from an accomplished HR consultant, Perminus Wainaina – Corporate Staffing Services Ltd.
Next Step: Start Your Own HR Consultancy or Recruitment Process
Apply by filling out your details below. Our business advisor will call you to have a better understanding of your needs as they also share more details about the course. I look forward to seeing you in the next training
Joining the HR consultancy class is the best thing that I did this year. It has given me an opportunity to earn some part-time income (I make K’sh 85,000 to K’sh 150,000 a month) and this has made me financially stable. By joining the class, I have learned how to prospect and look for clients, how to write proposals, negotiate for the best fees, and how to ensure repeat clients. And the best part I am able to combine my full-time job with the HR consultancy as during the day I devote my time to my employer and in the evening and weekend, I am able to meet my clients. I want to do this for another year, get enough clients, and transition to doing this on a full-time basis. Thanks, Perminus for the support, I didn’t think I had this much to offer.